Lake Torpedo Boat Co. S-Class Submarine Bridgeport Connecticut T-Shirt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Lake Torpedo Boat Co. S-Class Submarine Bridgeport Connecticut T-Shirt
- The Lake Torpedo Boat Co. is the long forgotten and nearly erased from history submarine company out of Bridgeport Connecticut. Established in 1912 and defunct in 1924. Simon Lake built N-Class O-Class R-Class and S-Class submarines right in Bridgeport Harbor for the United States Navy. Due to a dwindling demand and size restrains the Lake Torpedo Boat Co. closed its doors in 1924.
- 4.5 oz. Ringspun Cotton T-Shirt
- Tapered Neck and Shoulders for a comfortable fit
- Printed here in the USA!
- Made using eco friendly water based inks that will not crack or fade!
- Makes the perfect gift for any history buff or fan of Submarines. Great for Dad, Grandparents, teens and kids!